This Rectangular In Ground 14ft x 10ft in ground trampoline is great for larger families looking for a great way to have fun in their own backyard!
- A complete kit – This rectangular in-ground trampoline kit manufactured by Capital Play comes with the trampoline and pads, purpose built retaining wall (which stops the soil falling back into the hole) and clear instructions.
- Quality bounce – Our rectangular in-ground trampoline has an excellent bounce. We only use high quality commercial grade springs
- Great way for outdoor fun – Owning a trampoline is a sure way to get the kids outside and away from those screens!
- Innovative technology – Capital Play In-Ground Trampoline kit uses special TDU vented pads, which allow the air to escape up between the springs and literally through the safety padding. This allows air to pass through the actual jump-mat itself therefore removing the issue of resistance against trapped air, giving a quieter and better bounce.
- Net options – The beauty of an rectangular in-ground trampoline is that you don’t need a net at all! However, we also offer a range of net options, including full, half and quarter nets to suit your needs.
- Easy DIY installation – Our in-ground trampolines are designed to be easily installed yourself. Our website offers some great videos and tips for installation.
- Safer than traditional trampolines – In-ground trampolines are safer than normal trampolines because they’re flush-to-the-ground. They are not raised above the ground and do not need to be accessed by a ladder. Parents have peace of mind when they let their kids loose on an in-ground trampoline. There’s no worrying about young children falling from an elevated surface.
- Built for years of fun – We’ve designed our Rectangular In Ground Trampoline 14ft x 10ft and frame to be in the ground for a long time. We use a combination of a heavy duty galvanized steel framework, longer commercial grade springs and a Polypropylene Jump Mat. With Capital Play you can be sure you’re getting a quality product that will last for years.
- The Capital In-Ground Trampoline kit has special vented pads, which allow the air to escape up between the springs and literally through the safety padding. This allows air to pass through the actual jump-mat itself therefore removing the issue of resistance against trapped air, giving a quieter and better bounce.